Friday 18 January 2013

COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY

LIGHT PAINTING



Light Painting using LED Glow Sticks
 This photo was captured using a Nikon D200 with a Nikkor 60mm F-2.8 lens.  I used a long exposure, and I tied each LED stick to a string and swung them around in a circle.  This photo was part of a Commercial Photography Unit in my Yearbook Class.


Light Painting of Powerade


 This photo was captured using a Nikon D200 with a Nikkor 60mm F-2.8 lens.  Using a 30 second exposure, I used LED flashlights to create the swirl effect around the bottle, along with using a light to make the 'glowing' effect through the bottle.



LONG EXPOSURE OUTDOOR


Light Trails at LaSalle Causeway, Kingston
 Using a Nikon D90 with a Nikkor 80-200mm F-2.8 Lens, I was able to capture multiple cars passing over the bridge late at night, along with the staring effect on the street lights.  This was using a 15 second exposure.



City Scape from RMC, Kingston
 Using a Nikon 18-70mm Wide Angle F-3.5 lens mounted on a tripod, I was able to capture a wide angle image of downtown Kingston at Night. This photo was part of my Kingston at Night Album.



Over Looking Kingston
 Using a Nikon 18-70mm Wide Angle F-3.5 lens mounted on a tripod, I captured an image of Kingston Down Town Core at night from Hotel Dieu Hospital Parking lot.  Using this long of an exposure allowed me to capture a well-lit foreground, along with a balanced background.



Light Trail at 401 Overpass
 Using a Nikon D200 with a Nikkor 60mm F-2.8 lens, I set the camera to a 30 Second Exposure and the image turned out very well with many cars passing along with construction vehicles as well. The lens I used along with a high F-stop allowed me to capture a crisp, focused image from front to back.



Slow Intersection, Napanee
 For this image, I used a Nikon D200 with a Nikkor 60mm F-2.8 lens.  A long exposure allowed me to capture a car making a turn, along with a well decorated background.  The UV filter attached to my lens assisted in the star effect on the traffic light.



Up and Over Light Trail - Desoronto
This image is a 4 minute exposure using a Nikon D200 with a Nikkor 60mm F-2.8 lens.  This image captures 3 cars, and a 18 wheeler transport as the climb and descend the bridge.  The lighting on the road by the cars captures the bridges character, texture and age.

No comments:

Post a Comment